- Sale in principle is possible only within the E.U. - For "Rest of the world" due to high international shipping costs, a sale deal is only possible after a number of additional criteria is met. See Dutch postal rates below
- Selling non-assembled kits - Apply the price listed with the kit.
- Selling fully assembled and painted kits - Apply the price listed with the kit.
- Sale is only possible after prior mutual agreement.
- Seller pays for cost of shipping and possible bank handling charges.
- "Shipping by Letter post" requires a mandatory special mail service shipping box at an additional cost of 1.95 Euro to be paid by recipient.
- Goods will be shipped only upon mutual agreement and/or after receiving payment.
- When there are multiple buyers for the same kit[s], the buyer whose payment is received first, obtains the merchandise.
- Payment can be made, using Paypal or by a deposit on my bank account with IBAN and BIC code. - Required info will be forwarded when applicable.
- When using Paypal for payment, you are required to add 5 procent extra - (above total price - cost of kit[s] + cost of shipping etc.) to cover the cost of the Paypal transaction I have to pay as an account holder.
- I insist on receiving the full listed and agreed upon price without deductions as a result of bank handling charges or other transactional charges.
- Bank payments WITHIN the Euro Countries Zone are exempt from bank charges.
- Bank payments OUTSIDE the Euro Countries Zone are subject to additional bank handling charges.
- All bank handling charges and PayPal transaction tax are the buyer's responsibility.
Zones Europe and World
Postal Rates 2018 - English language
"Shipping by Letter post" requires a mandatory special mail service shipping box at an additional cost of 1.95 Euro to be paid by recipient.
As shipping costs, regulations and restrictions will be subject to regular change, it is recommended that you check the current shipping cost when you plan a sale.
It keeps nasty surprises at bay.
E-mail to HenkofHolland
Note: To become a valid e-mail address, replace in email address (at) with @
Page proofread and corrected by P.J.W. Harmsen
Valid HTML 4.0 Transitional